Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Technical Blog Glitch

** Update*** The blog should be up and running at our old address by the end of next week if you've bookmarked it.

Hi, everyone,

As of Wednesday night, the server that hosts my blog could not be located when I tried to pull it up, which means that you guys probably couldn't locate it either. Hopefully, when I check back, the problem will have taken care of itself. All of the information is still there. I just can't view the blog. ugh. Technical glitches.

I'll be gone Thursday through Sunday and won't have any access to the blog. I am making a journey to the Billy Graham Cove in NC to spend some alone time with the Lord. This is something I've been wanting to do for awhile, and I thought that now would be a good time. I'll be staying on campus in the Pilgrim's Inn. I'm not sure what to expect other than a date with the Lord! I can't wait to see what He has planned. :) I'm praying for an open heart, no interference and distractions in my mind, and stillness. Hopefully, this blog issue will work itself out while I'm gone, and I'll be back up and posting next week. I'm trying not to worry about it.

Many blessings to you all,

Emily

No comments: