Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Month in Pictures to Come!

As you all know, I'm so WAY behind on my posts and pictures. I'm so sorry.:( Having two little ones 20 months apart has kept me so incredibly busy while just trying to maintain a household, do more adoption paperwork and go to appointments and such! I was telling a friend just today that I am starting to have more of a predictable schedule with the girls now and am finding some quiet time for myself. I even read Mary Beth Chapman's book in the last two weeks and remembered what I had read! I'm no where near as exhausted as I have been and can stay up like I did in China to post! I'm so sorry I've left you with no pictures for awhile, but I promise I'll make up for it, as there are MANY to post!

I'm not going to fill up this post with a lot of words so I can get to the pictures. My plan is to do the "month in pictures" but it will take several posts to get them all in, and then, maybe, just maybe, I'll get caught up.

News on the post adoption front is that our first post placement report/interview was completed by dear Pam Frye, our social worker, last week. All went well, and we just have two more to do over the coming months. We've had a lot of commitments on top of just adjusting, and I'm starting to see the end of that list, only to be replaced by more, I'm sure!

I'll start with the dates of October 17-20 as we were settling in. On the 21st, Ben's folks came for a visit to meet Miss Maia, and I'll be posting those next. Then, it will be on to Halloween pictures of a ladybug and a monkey. I'm going to post post post in the next few days even if I have to stay awake with the coyotes in our valley!

Our love to all!


Maia loves eating in the Bumbo!



Mimi and Papa come for a visit with the girls.



Mimi loves her granddaughters. :)



Papa holds Maia for the first time!



Maia learned to sit up all by herself within a few weeks of us being home! Now, we think she's close to crawling. She is the most active little monkey! Following in her big sisters footsteps we think...



Sweet sister time together. Ava still loves to pat Maia on the head.



Ava usually runs circles around her, and you can see her "on the move" in this picture.



Playing on her floor mat is a favorite activity for Maia.



Mimi gets full attention when she's here!



Daddy spends some outside time with his girls.

No comments: