Monday, March 14, 2011

The Snowy Morning

As the snow kept falling, Ava's excitement kept rising, and ours, too! We haven't seen this much snow in I don't know how long - maybe the early 90s. Our visit drew to a close, and Grandma and Granddaddy packed up and made the trek back to Maryland in the snow - which they are very used to! Granddaddy and Ava have one more romp in the snow before it's back inside to warm-up and say goodbye. We had a wonderful visit! Thank you for coming, Grandma and Granddaddy! We'll see you at Easter!

My goal is to get completely caught up this week. Everyone is finally healthy, and Ben and I are seriously just now recovering from a very busy and unhealthy January and February. I told him just last night that I am finally feeling like I am getting back on top of some things. This is a laundry/blog week! Happy spring to all! We are READY!




No comments: