Monday, January 31, 2011

Good Heavens!

As my dear friend, Beth, says, "Good Heavens" this potty-training has got me on super alert all day! Ava's doing very well, loves her pink decorated potty and washing her hands in the big sink, and now says, "Uh, oh, I have an accident." We still have quite a ways to go, though, and it's taking a very vigilant momma to stay consistent and clean accidents and change Maia's diapers... thus the lapse in blog posts recently.

Yes, it's the day before February, and I still have my snowmen around the house, so that makes me feel a little better for just now posting the rest of Christmas! I'm trying to beat the crocuses!

There are several, so I'm going to start uploading and hope for completion by the end of the week, so we can get to the present! All my best to everyone. Spring is coming... in more ways than one. Hallelujah!

Maia enjoys her bath! She loves to play with bath toys.



In winter, I break out my brown boots, and Ava found them one day and put them on HERSELF!



Maia is eating finger foods for the first time.



I was celebrating and SO was Ava!



Where you can find the sisters on any given day. In the playroom jockeying for position on the slide.

No comments: