Sunday, January 16, 2011

Maia Turns 8 months old December 5th

The 5th of each month has gone by SO quickly since we've been home from China. I remember a friend telling me that it would take three months for things to slown down, calm down, and she was right! We're still tying up loose ends from China paperwork and my huge red suitcase with the bright blue ribbon is still sitting upstairs with summer clothes spilling out of it. Unpacking summer clothes in the dead of winter became priority number 0 for me! Maybe I'll get to that today after thank you notes. :) There's always something to be busy about doing, so I have to be intentional about making myself a cup of hot tea and just sitting still. So hard to do when there's so many things on my to-do list!

These pictures show a fun Christmas evening with Mimi and Papa, Maia turning eight months old, and Ava building block towers, dressing up in her Little House on the Prairie dress and decorating Saki with fourth of July Hawaiian leis. Saki just never knows what will happen when she emerges from the basement. :)













No comments: