Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Playdate with the Halsey Girls!

Making new friends! Ava, Sophie and Mia



Serendipity is a great word to describe this new friendship for me and for Ava and Maia. We had heard about the Halsey girls and their remarkable stories of adoption long before we met them. Well, finally, Laurie and I managed to get four little girls together ( no small feat) to play! Laurie and I joked that we started no less than 35 conversations that morning and probably didn't finish a single one! We had a ball and hope to get together again at our "applesauce fingerprints on the window house."

Sophie and Mia are Ava and Maia's new friends, and they are just precious and full of energy just like Miss Ava and Maia. Their stories are so similar to ours! I just love it when another sweet friend comes into my life.

We love you, Halseys! Here's to more fun times!





No comments: