Tuesday, July 26, 2011

We're Back!

Hi, everyone!

We are back and uploading pictures daily! After immeasurably more than I could have asked for or imagined at the Pray for Japan, gathering, we are back to daily life. I could go on and on sharing about what God did to prepare for the Japan service, and when I have time, I may write a post about it. In my life, I have never witnessed his hand quite like I did as we made preparations to pray for Japan with the Body of Christ and the Japanese community.. I told everyone I knew that He really orchestrated all that happened. I just moved my hands and feet and mouth, and He did the rest. It was an absolute joy to be a co-laborer with Him for the precious Japanese people who came and attended the service. I'm going to be processing for a long time!

Ava's first taco experience. :) She loved it!







Fort time!



No comments: