Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Spring!

Spring has finally sprung! At the first sign of spring, Ben and I have always loved to head outside! If there's a season that's my favorite, it would have to be spring. Every February/March, I wait for that first day of pretty weather and can't wait to get outside and enjoy it. It was a beautiful day yesterday, and we decided to take Ava outside to play on a quilt for the first time. Up until now, it's been too cold for her to spend a long time outdoors without being all bundled up like an Eskimo. We had a really fun time playing with her and Bear in the backyard. It was Bear's first time getting to know Ava. I think he was afraid of the rainforest jumparoo! Getting him to sit still for a decent family picture was nearly impossible! Here are a few pictures from our afternoon outdoors! It will take me a bit to get the captions on...

Ava sporting her Smoky baseball cap!



Daddy and Ava posing for a picture.



Mommy, Ava and Bear TRY to pose for a picture.



Bear during one of his civilized moments...



Ben and Bear sipping iced tea and resting...



Just hanging out. It was SO windy!



Bath time in the rubber ducky given to us by Kristie and Eric! Thanks, guys! She loves it! I had no idea it made sounds, by the way. Scared me to death!



Goodbye winter and cold weather...our little pink Eskimo with Rapunzel braids. She will ask us someday, "What in the world did you have on me?"

No comments: