Saturday, November 21, 2009

Refrigerator Raid



I've mentioned before that Miss Ava is a climber. I seriously think that she would be in a tree if we weren't looking!

She spent last weekend with Mimi and Papa while Ben and I went on our adventure, and they had lots of fun together eating decorated turkey cookies, going for walks and playing in the leaves. Oh, and Ava was delighted to play with Leo, her favorite little feline buddy. Right before we left to come home, she got in their refrigerator and browsed. She went for the ranch dressing - like father like daughter.

We're busy preparing to celebrate a Tennessee Thanksgiving with my family this year, and I'm in charge on the baked turkey for the first time! Wish me luck! I'll post again soon.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!



No comments: