Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Coming Up!

Hey, everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've taken a few days absence from the blog just resting and enjoying good food and family. Ava has also had a little stomach bug with a fever but is feeling back to her normal fun self today! I'm going to post Thanksgiving pictures hopefully tomorrow, meaning Monday.

Yesterday, I was asked to prepare my testimony for our class next Sunday, and, well, I'm a bit nervous. I've told many people bits and pieces in the grocery store or in the P.O., and those closest to me know the moments of sorrow and pain very well, but I've never really written the whole thing out. I've wanted to for awhile, so I suppose it's time. I've always told the Lord that if He wanted me to share my story that I would. There's a lot to tell, and it's all in my heart and mind catalouged in different places. Some of it, I haven't thought about in awhile. Remembering is exhilarating and difficult at the same time. God has completely healed my heart, but I still remember the details, some of which are very hard to think about and remember without tearing up. So....

As I remember the details, please pray that I'll articulate what it is that God wants me to say. It's His glory, not mine, and I really want others to hear and see that.

Lord, please take this where you want it to go. You have the floor, not me.

The turkey pics will hopefully be up tomorrow sometime!

No comments: