Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Miss Independence


Just in the last few days, Ava has started "holding" her bottle while we feed her. She'll hold it for a few minutes at a time. She is very strong and insists on putting her hands on the bottle! :)

I'm at home today writing thank you notes and catching up on some paperwork and such. Ava is babbling away as I write this post. I hope to upload some video soon of her noises!

Hope everyone is having a blessed day! I hope to post a longer post soon. Martha, my plan is to send you a "thoughtful" e-mail today. I've been pondering some things I wanted to share with you. :) Amy, I posted on your blog which I discovered today! We have GOT to catch up! I was drooling at your Japan pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily! Yes, I would love to catch up. Give me a call whenever you can catch your breath! Would love to talk and see you. It is ironic how we have several paths crossing each other! Give precious Ava a kiss for me, and look forward to talking soon.
God bless-
Amy

Martha & Al said...

What a strong girl! The pictures are all great! I will look forward to an email, but I also will not hold it against you if you don't get to it today. =) Hope your day is blessed and full of sweet noises.