Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Flavor Ice Fun!

I'm going to play catch-up this week as I prepare to upload beach and birthday pics! You'll probably remember that Ava caught Hand, Foot, Mouth disease right before we left, and thankfully, she was over the brunt of it by the time we left for the Outer Banks to visit Ben's family. We could tell that she was feeling better day by day while we were on vacation, and she was back to her fun, babbly self by the end of the week.

In the meantime, she got to eat lots of cold, yummy things! I remembered that I loved Flavor Ices when I was little - aka "swoopies." Anyone remember calling them that? Anyway, I'll start by showing you the feeling better pictures the week of the crazy virus.

Here's Miss Ava eating a flavor ice. The expression on her face captures it all! Oh, and they really are as good as I remember them! Fav flavor for me was the red one!



No comments: