Tuesday, August 25, 2009

We're Home, and Ava turned One!!

Hi, everyone!

There has been a flurry of activity in our family in the last week and a lot of celebration! Miss Ava turned one year old on August 21st, and we have been celebrating all weekend. I have loads of great pics to share. I'm on my way to a meeting after going to an eye appointment today, and I hope to find some good time tonight or tomorrow to post.

I'll be back very soon. I hope you've had a chance to check out the incourage button at the top. I really find refreshment after "visiting" with the women on that site. They are such a blessing to other women going through life's issues, whatever they may be for each of us. We're all so unique, but we share this life's journey with its tumultuous and victorious times, and we all need encouragement!

1 comment:

Treva said...

Yay! Glad you all are home safely. Happy Birthday to Ava a few days late! I thought about you all on Friday...glad to hear you have celebrated throughout the weekend. Enjoy it!
Love,
Treva