Friday, August 14, 2009

On the Mend and Off We Go!

Hi, everyone!

Well, Miss Ava is definitely on the mend. Her fever broke after several days and her rash is going away finally! That was a crazy virus that she had.

I wanted to let you know that we're headed to the Outer Banks to visit with Ben's family this week and won't be home until next Saturday. I promise I'll post a boo koo of pictures of beach and birthday parties fun when we get home! Oh, and hopefully Go Daddy will have captured my old site address so your bookmarks will work again!

Blessings and peace to you all,

Emily

ps- If you haven't checked out the Incourage site yet, be sure and go. It blesses me so much everytime I go. It's so refreshing, as these are real women of God who aren't afraid to be vulnerable and share their struggles. I have a button for you at the top right of my blog. Be blessed!

No comments: