Thursday, August 27, 2009

Nags Head 2009! Happy 1st Birthday, Ava Faith!

The slideshow is complete! I've been diligently working on the slideshow today - that is while running interference between Ava and Leo the kitty! Leo is my parent's kitten that I surprised them with recently after their adults cats died this past spring, and we're kittensitting for a few days. Ava LOVES Leo. I can't wait to post a video and some fun playtime pictures to show you.

In the meantime, here are a few photos from our trip to the Outer Banks last week. The last day was spent celebrating Ava's first birthday! What a joy she has been this year! We look at her and can't believe it's been a year. I'm working on another slideshow to show some monthly pictures of Ava from birth to now that I think you'll really enjoy.

If you double click on the slideshow, it will take you to our Picasa albums where you can view the photos at your leisure. Enjoy! I hope to add captions soon. Ben has to take the computer to work tomorrow, so I'll be absent for a day or two.

No comments: