Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Congratulations, Wesley!

These last few weeks have been very busy for our little family but fun! Recently, we traveled to West Va. to see my "little" cousin, Wes, graduate from Bluefield where he played baseball. West Virginia is a very beautiful state with large rolling hills, and the most special part for Ava was that she got to go through two mile-long tunnels on the way through. She loved it and kept saying, "More, more!" We'll have to find some tunnels a little closer to home. We had a great weekend with family and are so happy for Wes! We love you, cous!

Aunt Judy and Aunt Syd hug.



Uncle Rick, Aunt Jill and Wes



Love you, Kiwi-head. :)



Our family minus my cousin, Lacy, who wasn't able to be there.



Ava's first experience at a Japanese steak house. I thought she'd be scared of the fire part, but it didn't phase her. When I was little, I got up and hid behind my Dad's chair.



One thing I'm learning as a parent is flexibility! There was no such thing as a schedule for Ava that weekend, and when we finally laid her down for a nap that day, she was limp!





Getting ready to leave was really fun for Ava. She was all about the luggage cart!









We drove the six hours home and got to celebrate Ava's buddy, Sera's, 4th birthday!





Happy Birthday, sweet princess!





No comments: