Friday, September 10, 2010

Follow Our Journey to Maia!

Hi, everyone!

You're invited to follow our journey to Maia!



This will be my final post on the With Open Arms site before we leave for China on Monday morning. I wanted to let you know that we'll be blogging and posting pictures on Maia's China site, www.journeytomaia.com. This is the special China adoption website I started years ago, and it's very China friendly! I think you'll like how easy it will be to check in on us and Maia. Please go to this site and click on the Travel Logs button to follow our journey to sweet Maia! I created a hyperlink, so just click on the website address above.

I've already posted our itinerary to give you a good idea of where we'll be while we're there. Each day, we hope to journal and post pictures of the day's happenings, especially after we receive Maia on the 19th! Keep in mind there's a 12-hour time difference. They are ahead of us by 12 hours.

Love and blessings to all!

Ben, Emily, Ava and Maia

2 comments:

Cindy Goodson said...

May God bless your travels! I am so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

:)