Friday, February 11, 2011

An Invitation

Just that word, "invitation" invokes something warm and comfortable and safe. I am extending an invitation for you to follow our family blog in the hopes that it will continue to uplift and encourage you and remind you that the Lord has His eye on all of His children and has good things planned, even when we can't SEE. My blog will be open to those by invitation only in the coming days. If you are following and would like to continue, please leave me a comment on this post with your e-mail address. Please tell me a little about yourself if I don't know you and why you are choosing to follow our blog.

There are many of you struggling in a waiting period with any number of things, something I'm intimately familiar with along my own journey with the Lord. Some of you may be struggling with infertility or you're on a journey with domestic or international adoption. To all of you, my hope is that my blog will continue to encourage you, as I write from my heart.

Again, please leave me a comment if you haven't already received an e-mail from me, and I'll add you to the invitation list.

Thank you and may God bless you abundantly.

13 comments:

Cindy Goodson said...

Emily I love you and would love to keep reading about you and your beautiful daughters!

Cindy Blanchard
goodcindy123@gmail.com

Kari S. said...

Emily - I would be honored to follow your blog to keep learning about your inspiring faith journey. I love reading about the adventures of your wonderful daughters!

Kari Sharp
msksharp@gmail.com

amyk said...

I'd love to continue following your blog. I found you through Rumor Queen and have enjoyed reading about your journey. We are logged in to China and currently waiting (and will be waiting for a while).

Amy Kersten
asanmm@gmail.com

A Brothers said...

Hey Girl!
Yes...I want to keep following!
Joy
ruby_z@juno.com

Rhonda said...

Hi Emily, I started reading your blog when a friend of mine was also waiting to bring her daughter home from China. I was so inspired by the love you have for our Lord and savior, I know the Lord has a plan for all of our lives if we just seek him, he will reveal his plan to us, I have to keep reading your log because I wonder if our Father will call upon you to bring a sister or maybe even a brother home for Ava and Maia in the future! God Bless You and your beautiful family.

Rhonda Brown
RBrown@Millwoodinc.com
Child Of GOD
Wife of Michael
Mother of Michael Jr, Joshua, Alissa
Grandmother Of Tyler

Rhonda said...

Hi Emily, I would love to keep reading your blog, I think your family is beautiful! I also believe our Father has a plan for each and everyone of our lives, we just need to seek him and he will reveal his plan to us. I wonder if the Lord will call upon you to adopt a sister or brother for little Ava and Maia one day down the road? A little about myself; I am from Ohio and started following your blog when I started following my friends blog to bring her beautiful daughter home from China! I have an amazing Husband, 3wonderful kids and a beautiful grandson who is the absolute joy of my life! But first and foremost in my life is my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Karen, Brian and Lucy said...

Hi Emily-
I would love to keep following your blog. We corresponded a bit before you went to China. Lucy is our little angel from China. (I think you have been on my blog: lifewithlucyann.blogspot.com). I enjoy watching your family grow and am always inspired by your faith.
Karen

Karen, Brian and Lucy said...

I forgot to leave my email address (not sure if you have it):
karbuzz24@yahoo.com

Thanks-
Karen

ValerieO said...

Hey Emily,

Your neighbor up the hill wants to keep reading your blog! :)

val_odom@yahoo.com

The Kapics said...

Sign me up girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

Hey Monday!

It's Kelli (Floyd) Lanier. I've been reading your blog for awhile and am so excited about your family!! I'd love to "chat" at some point and catch up . . . but in the meantime I'd love to keep reading!

kellilanier@yahoo.com

mcginnis4 said...

Hi,
I have followed your journey along with others from All God's Children.

Lori Mcginnis

mcginnis4@yahoo.com

Amy B. said...

Oh please invite me. I think I am an official auntie, right?!

Amy B (WCF)