Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Big Top!

** Update ** My blog list is back on track if you were following Bring the Rain, the Kapic Family, or Mary Beth Chapman. Also, I'm experimenting with different backgrounds right now until I find one that really fits well. I got tired of the blue one, and I'm trying some new things. :) We just got home from camping with the Arendales, and I'll post some pics soon. I SO need to bathe before I do anything! Happy Sunday!



After being home for a few weeks, we're gearing up to travel again - for a much needed rest and relaxation time at the beach! Next weekend, we're headed to Edisto Beach with my family. In preparation, I've been thinking about all of the baby things we'll need to take. I ordered a beach tent cabana for us from One Step Ahead, and when it arrived yesterday, we decided to go ahead and pop it open! Ava's had so much fun lifting the flaps and finding any small area around it she can crawl around. We're looking forward to taking it with us!

No comments: