Friday, May 22, 2009

Surprise Movement!

I'm still trying to wake up and wake Ava up and thought I'd check the rumour queen site for China that I go to frequently that tracks China referral dates. I had to blink a few times this morning when I read March 14th. They have been stuck on only 2 or 3 days worth of processing for months now, and now it says March 14th! That's 6days worth of processing since last month. This is wonderful news for so many families waiting for their referral!! For us, Ava needs to be one year old before we get our referral for Maia. That date is August 21st. We're still trusting in the One who is faithful to bring Maia home to her forever family. So many people have asked if we're still adopting a little girl from China, if we're still moving forward. People have remembered that it's been years and are wondering if we've lost heart. Still pursuing Maia Grace?

Yes.

Still.

Until she's safely home.

No comments: