Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Relaxing in the Late Afternoon

Ben and I have been catching up on pictures since we got back in town, and we found a few that we had forgotten about in the rush of these past two weeks.

It's so pleasant outside in the late afternoon, now that it's officially spring, and I decided to move her play equipment outside for some grass and dirt time one night. Most all of our active pets came to be with us. Note that I left Saki off of that list, because she's inactive!

Here's to lazy afternoon days which have been few and far between lately!



I hear there's a dog noses.com site where you can post dog nose pictures. Maybe Bear is a candidate?



The stealthy mouse hunter, Lucy.



Fletch, I thought about Fletcher in this picture! So much fun!

1 comment:

The Kapics said...

I love the "flying Ava" picture!!! Isn't it so fun to see them giggle as you toss them up and down?!