Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Giant Sucker

Good morning! I feel like I should say long time no see!

May has been unbelievably busy! I don't twitter yet on my blog, but if I did, I would tell you that Ava is napping and that I'm eating LIFE cereal at the computer and trying to shoo Lucy away from my bowl while trying to post pictures and post! I'm trying to get my ducks in a row today. Seriously. There are so many of them! Jenn, you know what I'm saying! I'm almost afraid to make a list in fear that I'll freak out! :)

We had a great and very busy weekend last weekend. My youngest cousin, Katie, graduated from high school on Saturday, (Whoohoo!) and my Dad had a cousin family reunion on Decoration Day which was Sunday. This coming weekend, we're gearing up for a graduation/double birthday party on Saturday and a welcome to our neighborhood party for our new neighbors on Sunday! I say all this just to let you know that I am trying so hard to get caught up with one of my favorite pasttimes - the blog! We are sorting through pictures, and I have so many that I want to post! My goal is to post every two days or so to get you caught up.

I'll start with Ava's 8 month old pictures that Tamyra Parks did for us at the end of April. I just picked them up yesterday, and they are so fun! The giant rainbow sucker came from Cracker Barrel. Between shots, I got to munch on it after repeately running into Tamyra's house to rinse it off from grass and dirt. Can I just tell you that I had completely forgotten how amazing one of those is! Keep me away from Cracker Barrel!

When Ava wasn't eating the sucker, she was eating grass or a pinecone. I hear nature is good for her! Enjoy the pics. Ava Faith will be nine months on Thursday the 21st!

Needless to say, we had STICKY everywhere!



This is my favorite picture of Ava. I would title it JOY. She just lights up when she smiles.



This is Ben's favorite. Sitting pretty...



Yum, I found a pinecone, and they're not taking it away from me!



Tamyra painted a tire blue and orange and put Ava in the middle of it for this shot.

No comments: