Thursday, June 18, 2009

Edisto 2009!

Updated Saturday morning - Hi, everyone, I wanted to let you know that I'm afraid to get too complicated with trying to enlarge the slideshow. I'm worried I might lose the script I have. It's pretty complicated. ugh. Again, if you'd like to enjoy large size pics, just double click on the slideshow, and it will take you to our on-line Picasa album where you can scroll through the pictures. I'll choose a few of my favorites to post as stills in a few days. We're getting ready to celebrate a first time father in our house this weekend! Be back soon with pics!

We hope you enjoy the slideshow! We had a wonderful time relaxing, eating seafood, exploring and spending time with my folks at the beach last week. This was Ava's first time at the ocean, and she loved the sand and water. She was a little explorer everywhere we went! She decided to crawl from the beach tent all the way down to the ocean which was probably about 30 ft. We all said she would have kept going if we hadn't scooped her up. You'll see us playing on the beach and in the pool on Edisto Island, playing at the putt-putt and kiddie area where we stayed, taking day trips to Charleston and Beaufort, and exploring Botany Bay in Edisto on our last day. Ben and I got go on a loggerhead turtles date late one night, but we weren't allowed to take pictures because they were nesting. We all had a great time and are looking forward to going again next year with Maia Grace!

No comments: