Monday, June 15, 2009

My First Trip to the Beach!

***Update*** I'm working on the beach photo album when I can. Bear was sprayed by a skunk last night, and I need to do this elaborate cleansing regimen, so it will be in the next few days when I post! I'm sorry for the delay! Bad dog! Oh, and those are tomatoes on his head. We heard last night at about 10:30 that tomato juice works, so here we are pouring diced tomatoes and tomato sauce with juice all over him! Nasty!



I'm excited to post Ava's first beach pictures! We rolled in last night after spending a week in Edisto, SC with my Mom and Dad. Ben and I had never been, and it was a beautiful low country Southern town. Here are two pics I'm posting to kick off our beach trip! Ava's waking up from her nap, so I'll be back to post some more hopefully tonight. There's a slideshow gadget that I'm going to learn how to navigate that I think will be a fun way to show you some pictures. I need to create an album first, though. I'll work on that tonight!



She had a ball in the sand, and of course, it was everywhere!

No comments: