Friday, June 5, 2009

Her.... Here...

Many times, when I go to my blog, I'm the one looking for encouragement! I often go to Bring the Rain, started by an amazing stranger, whose heart I've grown to love. She, like the rest of us, has known pain and suffering, and her heart speaks words of wisdom and encouragment. The background for the post is that she just returned recently from a mission trip to India with Compassion International. She wrote a post last night, called, "Her, Here." If you need a lift, I would strongly encourage you to read it. Pour yourself a glass of tea or coffee or soda or whatever, and hang with her post until the end. I promise you'll be blessed. Scroll down the right-hand side of my blog until you get to my blog list. Just click on Bring the Rain, and it will take you there.

Here's to what each of us can do to be her, here...
Love and peace to you!

Emily (who SO should be packing!)

Jenn, I got your message earlier. Thank you! I love you! We'll try not to get too much sand in our swimsuits! Love Evan's t-note, by the way. Just made me and Ben smile. :)

No comments: