Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love, Illness and Rest

Well, that whole rest thing I wrote about in my last post? It's happening, because all three of us are sick and are forced to rest!

Ava - a virus or cold of some kind- low fever, fussiness, extremely runny nose, and sleepiness - has now had for four days

Emily- either the flu or another flu-like virus - runny nose, low fever, extreme muscle soreness and achiness and fatigue - has now had for 2 days

Ben- major sinus infection- extreme congestion - has now had for 1 day - went to the clinic for a prescription today.

I've drunk enough echinacea tea for a small village I think. It's starting to gross me out.

So, there's love here today, but it's mingled with sickness and crankiness. We're postponing our Valentine celebration until we're all feeling better!

Sending love that overflows your heart to everyone we know! We love you!

Ben, Emily and Ava

ps -I wish we could train Saki to bring us kleenex.

No comments: