Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Seven

The video is up! Scroll down this post to view...oh, and don't forget to pause the playlist music.

Happy camper in the morning...





Unhappy camper in the night...

Seven. That's the number of times Ava woke up screaming last night. About every two hours or so, Ben and I would awaken not to whimpering (I'm a light sleeper and usually hear that) but to wailing and screaming. One of us would go in and check the normal stuff like diaper or fever and then put her purple blanket back on her and say shhh...go back to sleep, and she would, only to wake up screaming again a few hours later. I prayed over her at about 3:00 a.m. thinking she was afraid. This morning, the canines coming in dawned on me.

Ava's not had a difficult time with teething so far, one reason I don't automatically think that's the culprit, but I think the canines cutting are causing some real pain. So, I gave her a littel Tylenol for her nap today and a cold teether, and we're doing better. Poor little thing. You can see how sharp they are coming in.

Ben took this video the other night of Ava walking in his shoes...

No comments: