Saturday, December 4, 2010

Just a Normal Week

Here are a few pictures of Ava and Maia playing together in the nursery no doubt while I was trying to put away and sort their clothing! Early in the week, a dear friend of mine came to visit us to and bring me a much-craved hamburger. How grateful I was to have some meat after China! BeBe Gillooly has been one of my spiritual mentors for quite some time now and has blessed me immensely! My other mentor is now a missionary in Ireland, and how I miss her! Love you, dear Kathy! We had a fun, laid back week this week.

BeBe and Maia together



I found Ava asleep with her pink trash can one afternoon!





Playing in their room together! I could never have imagined that there would be two little girls sharing this long-put-together nursery. :)



No comments: