Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Light is Just Right



Yesterday evening, I was off delivering radishes to some neighbors, and Daddy and Ava were having a front porch photo shoot. Ben will sometimes run and get the camera exclaiming, "The light is perfect right now." We've taken pictures of sunsets, rainbows, our dog, Bear, a tree, an old farmhouse standing abandoned on the side of the road, and countless other things when the light is just right. Yesterday, it was splendidly beautiful.

Thank, you Father, for being the Creator of light and illuminating our world with Your Presence. Help each of us to be a light in our corners of the world, no matter how large or small those corners are. Sometimes, it's in the midst of just taking radishes to neighbors that the Lord impresses something upon my heart. It's in the every day, and I sometimes forget that. I hope everyone has a great weekend!













1 comment:

Joy Pierce said...

Ava, I love those sweet, squeezable thunder thighs! They look so much cuter on you than me!!! Can you give me some tips so mine will be as cute as yours??? You are beautiful and I think when you are in the picture, the light is always "just right".
Hugs from Oklahoma!
Miss Joy