Friday, April 3, 2009

Little Bird



Good afternoon after a very windy and stormy night! I hope everyone is ok - Martha, I was thinking about you guys living close to Nashville last night. My parents said that a tornado had touched down on Doneldson Pike? Quite the weather we've been having here in the South!

Ava and I are back to posting today- she's waking up from beauty sleep upstairs, but I thought I'd post a quick snapshot of her breakfast time. She's like a little bird waiting for food. She's trying all kinds of tastes and textures right now. The only things we know to stay away from so far are pears, blueberries and strawberries - all purees. We think the berries are what caused her eczema to flare up, which is under control now thanks to hydrocort! The pears are causing some pretty ugly diaper rashes.

Anyway, I hope you all are having a great end to your week and will have a great weekend! Every chance I get, I want to go outside!

I'll be back soon with more pictures of little Ava. Oh, she's now 20lbs 3 oz as of last Monday when I took her in for the eczema. :)

1 comment:

Martha & Al said...

We are safe and sound! We had some heavy rains and wind, but no tornados here. I am an Oklahoma girl so it doesn't faze me as much as it should. ha ha ha