Thursday, March 25, 2010

Checking In....

Hi, everyone. Well, we are still recuperating here in the valley. I'm on day 3 of a Z-pack for a lingering bout of bronchitis and Ben is now officially sick and is on day 2 of his Z-pack. Life continues but at a VERY slow pace around here. His parents and brother were coming down to visit this weekend, but we've had to postpone their visit due to illness. Incredibly, Ava is doing great and isn't sick! I pray she'll continue to be well with two sick parents in the house. She's going to have to start bringing us her snacks and sippy cups. I'm off to nap while she naps. It's a rotation right now with bathing or napping. Please pray we'll be well soon. I miss interacting with my friends and family and taking Ava on adventures!

I hope to be back up by the weekend and post some recent pictures of our little monkey.

Love to all,

Emily, Ben and Ava

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Hey Emily! Miss you and praying for you all to get better!