Saturday, March 27, 2010

Turning the Corner and Monkey Pictures!

Whoohoo! I think I turned a corner last night and am feeling MUCH better! So, back to posting some fun pictures!!

Ava spends a lot of time in the Monkey classroom at church on Sunday mornings. She has a ball, and there's never a dull moment when a bunch of toddlers are together! I got to witness this as help was needed a few weeks ago in the room, and I had a chance to see Ava in action.

At one point, she climbed under the table and was up to something. I was distracted by the twins that you'll see in the picture, and all of the sudden, one of the little boys starting pointing to his foot. Ava had untied his shoe and pulled it off. He was NOT happy about this. Before I realized what had happened, he pointed to her, and said, "She pull my shoe off!" He's two already and was very quick to point to the culprit! Ava just smiled and kept playing. Grayson is the little boy and he is pictured to the far right. He's a cutie.

You'll notice a little boy sitting to her left in the pictures. He's her big buddy and his name is Quinlin. They got into a pillow fight when I was in there. He is a hoot, and I expect him and Ava to be in cahoots most of the time!

You'll also notice Miss Ava standing while the other children are sitting. Evidently, she had other ideas about how to spend her time! This little rug has animals in circles on it, and each of the children usually pick an animal to sit on. Ava is the youngest one in there by several months, so she hasn't quite figured out how to pick an animal. I fully expect her to choose the monkey someday!! Grayson has his eye on Ava in this picture...wondering what she'll do next!

We're hopeful for a restful weekend, but since I haven't left the house since Monday, we might just venture out to take a nature walk! Enjoy the pictures! It feels so good to post again!



No comments: