Saturday, March 20, 2010

Crawling Back to the Computer

Monday Update ** I really want to spend some quality time on the blog and post some recent adventures but I can barely hold my head up right now. I went to the doctor yesterday and was diagnosed with bronchitis. I promise that I'll resume regular blogging as soon as I'm able. Ava's still fighting something, too, and is scheduled for her chicken pox shot this Wednesday. We may have to delay it once again if she's not well. Ben's as healthy as a horse, so that's great news! Love to all!

Hi, everyone. I'm slowly making my way back to the computer and the land of activity and responsibility. After Ava's ear infection, my stomach bug, and Ben's birthday, Ava and I both came down with a respiratory infection that we're still fighting off. I'm not even joking!

I look at my carrot and spinach seeds and sigh. I SO want to get out to my garden! I just don't have the energy. This is definitely turning out to be a year of REST so far. If not in my mind or my spirit on most days, in my body. I just have to.

Hopefully, this physical rest is a precursor to my mental and spiritual rest. I've been pondering that some more.

I've got some fun pictures of an almost 19 month old to post very soon! We're off to celebrate Ben and my Aunt Jill's birthday tonight at a local restaurant. Their birthdays fall on the 16th and 18th of March. My one big accomplishment today was making the cake and it not collapsing or catching on fire - two things that have, um, have happened to my cakes in the past.

I hope everyone is WELL and enjoying this gloriously beautiful weather! Spring is here. There are daffodils in my yard showing their cheery little faces. Yippee!

No comments: