Monday, March 15, 2010

This Just In....

Oh, brother! I woke up this morning with a horrible stomach virus. Ben had to come home from work for a few hours to care for Ava. She's now napping, he's back at work, and I'm trying to stay hydrated. For crying out loud! We're hopeful that April will be bug free. Thankfully, I'm the only one that has it. I had Monkey duty yesterday morning and was with about 8 toddlers including Ava. I also ate spinach at a local Italian joint last night. So.. I'm not really sure what this is, but whatever it is, I hope it goes away soon!!

1 comment:

Treva said...

There's been a pretty nasty stomach virus that has struck in Maryville (and in Savannah too...our whole family got it...not fun!) Anyways, hope the rest of your crew can stay well and that you feel better soon!
Love you!
Treva