Monday, April 12, 2010

All Systems Go!

Hi, everyone,

Yippee-ki-yay! We are BACK on-line, and I am really glad to be blogging and reading normal size e-mails again! As you might guess, I'm behind on posting pictures, so I'm going to play catch-up this week. This isn't a very busy week and none of us are sick, so I'm going to hopefully get a lot accomplished, one being pictures on the blog!

Ben's parents, brother and their dog, Maxi, visted us this weekend, and we had a wonderful time together and enjoyed being outside in this beautiful spring weather! So, for now, I'm off to get cleaned up, and I'll be back this afternoon with some spring/Easter pictures. Whoohoo!

Love to all,

Emily, Ben and Ava

ps- Happy Birthday to my dear friend Treva and Karen A., we can't wait to see you and Paul and Davis this week! It's been too long!

1 comment:

Treva said...

Aw thanks Emily. It was a good day, complete with a trip to Tybee :-)
Love you!