Saturday, April 17, 2010

Potty!

Ok. I just had to jump on here and tell you that Ava went potty for the very first time yesterday! I started explaining the whole process and preparing her to "go." Well, she sat down and before I knew it, she had gone potty! It will take awhile to know when to go, but she's off to a good start!

Also, by now you know I LOVE music, and Josh Wilson is possibly one of the greatest singer/songwriters out there right now. I found his new song on the playlist and it is SO encouraging. So, I'm putting it on here as number two for you to hear. If you or someone you know is walking through a hard time (on any given day, right?) this song will provide a good dose of hope. I love it! I really need to get a CD of his. Whenever I hear a new song I really like, it's usually him. The song is called, "Before the Morning." Yes!

Blessings to all today, and more pics coming right up very soon!

No comments: