Thursday, August 7, 2008

With Hope



Many of you maybe heard about the Good Morning America interview with the Chapman family. It was aired yesterday morning at 7:00, and I missed it! Later in the afternoon yesterday, I did get to watch it on the Good Morning America site. Just in case you missed it, here it is! I hope you're blessed by watching it.

I'll post soon about our domestic adoption update and hopefully the China referrals update!

The Beijing Olympics begin tomorrow! I always love watching the gymnastics part. I'm going to try to catch the opening ceremony if I can figure out what time it will be. Have a blessed day and peace to everyone. If you live in the Knoxville area, the opening ceremony will begin at 7:30 p.m. on WBIR channel 10! So exciting!

1 comment:

The Kapics said...

Oh my, how emotional! What a wonderful testimony!