Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall Fun with Mimi!



If I could, I think I'd visit every pumpkin patch in town! I just love fall colors and decorations, especially when there's an unusual display, say, a giant corn tepee or a mum ferris wheel. You just never know what you'll see from year to year!

I had read about the mum ferris wheel, and last week Mimi and I drove across town to the Pumpkin Barn across from Mt. Lebanon. We had a great time, and Miss Ava had a lot of colorful things to keep her entertained! She even chewed on a piece of straw to be in keeping with her surroundings!







Ava loved the ferris wheel. An elderly gentlement built this and turned it on for us when we got close to the barn.



This would make a great bonfire! I had never seen one this tall.

1 comment:

Treva said...

Oh my goodness Emily...I bet your mom is loving this! And Ava looks SO big in these pictures. This is such a fun time for her. Just wait till Christmas...she will be so much fun amidst all the festivities. Love you!
Treva