Saturday, October 24, 2009

This Time Last Year



Lately, I've been sorting through a mountain of pictures from 2008 as I prepare to begin Ava's special lifebook. I love going through pictures and seeing what was taking place this time last year. I found this picture today, and I love the look on Ava's face and her hands. That little hat looked so cute on her!

I get lost in remembering sometimes. We all have stories, and sometimes, I like to just sit down and remember details that I've forgotten or that have grown foggy after the passage of time. I like to remember His faithfulness as I move forward into uncharted territory, knowing in my heart that He's already there, waiting for me to join Him in this adventure.

I love knowing that He's the one waiting for me.

With open arms

You know that feeling you get when you get off of the plane and step through the gate to see someone waiting for your arrival? That's what I imagine. He's THAT excited to see me - especially after a long absence. That excited. Every time.

I think He would make posters and hold them up.

1 comment:

Treva said...

I have been meaning to post you a message and tell you what a beautiful image it is of God making posters to hold up when we get to heaven. Love it! Love you too! -Treva