Thursday, October 1, 2009

Greenbelt Bike Ride with Daddy!



We have made friends with hand-me-downs. Lot of them! This little bike trailer belonged to Scott and Karen Nolan and then to Eric and Kristie Arendale, and we got it on one condition - that we would pass it on to others who could use it! I love stuff like that!

So, here's Ava hitched to Ben's bike. She had a ball, and Daddy went pretty fast! I would ride up beside them, and she looked so surprised every time she saw me, like where did she come from? :)

We hope to get back on our bikes soon and ride in this beautiful fall weather. There's a nip in the air, and I wore a sweater and a scarf yesterday. Aren't the scarves pretty this year? So many fun ways to wear them!

Goodbye humidity. Hello, cool, fresh, fall temperatures. Whee!

No comments: