Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Light at the End of the Tunnel

I found a tent with tunnel for $20 last week and knew Ava would have a blast exploring! If you visit us right now, you'll see that it's set up in the middle of the living room. That's where all of the action is, and Ava's always right in the middle of it.

We're turning our "dining room" into a playroom for her and Maia this year, and we're steadily cleaning out the overflow that's in there to create a fun and educational environment for them to play in during the day. I'm excited to create a special room for them. I think we'll start by painting each of the four wall a different color. Any fun ideas out there? :) I wish there was a crayola paint line out there. I just love the names of those colors!

Here's our "light at the end of the tunnel." :)









No comments: