Thursday, September 24, 2009

Song for Your Heart

I get excited about music.

Um, you can tell by the 70 songs I have on my playlist! I just love discovering new lyrics that speak to my heart and the winding journey it's on in this life. Today, I found an awesome song by Kendall Payne, one of my favorite artists. I just love her voice.

It's the first one on my playlist now. I sat still for a minute or two and let the lyrics just sink in. They quietly settled in and moved into the cavities of my heart and challenged me.

Precious hearts, may you be individually blessed and encouraged today. God knows your innermost thoughts and desires and your circumstances. He has good planned for you no matter what this world and the enemy throws at you. May you press on to the finish line and not lose heart.

Wishing you joy today in the midst of your circumstances, a deep joy that the enemy and the problems and trials of this world can't touch. Jesus said, "In this world, you will have trouble, but take heart, for I have overcome the world." Yes! This is such good news!

I'll be posting pictures of Ava's playland soon! I bought her a tent and tunnel yesterday for $20, and she's having a ball. Oh, and I think she has her first bruise from falling on her cheek bone today. Ugh. Here we go...

No comments: