Monday, September 7, 2009

Yay! I finally have a video of Ava to show! We love our video camera, but the software is difficult to navigate, and Ben and I have been learning the best way to edit and upload videos. We're getting there, but it's taking some time.

We finally had a chance after a crazy week to sit down and edit a video of Ava and Leo, the kitty. Leo is my parent's kitty, and sometimes, he likes to come over and visit when they're out of town. Ava has had a ball with him as you can see in this video! There is sound with the video so you may want to pause the music on my playlist. :) This video cracked us up when we first saw it. She could play with him for hours, but I'm not sure he could play with her for hours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical! I love how she drags him across the floor. Thanks for sharing this.

Love,
Cousin Jen