Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Video Time!

Ben and I have taken a lot of videos of Miss Ava this year, and when he gets home, he has promised me a tutorial on how to upload them! We have several that we think you'll really think are a hoot! I'd really like to go back to the "archives" and pull some earlier videos. We'll upload her birthday videos and playing with Leo the kitty first!

In the meantime, I wanted to link you to a video that Ben had made for me for my 25th... oops, typo... 35th birthday! He thought it would be special to chronicle the final years of waiting, the preparing for Maia (with all of the paperwork chasing) and finally, the birth of Ava and the year with her. The video that I was able to create a hyperlink to (I'm feigning tech-savyness) is hopefully linked to here. It's called Ava and her Mommy, and our dear friend, Donny Anderson, who owns Homespun Memories did this for us. You'll have to download Quick-time to view it. I think it will give you that option. I'm going to try this first and see if it works. If it doesn't, I'll keep using my tech-savyness to get it to work! Don't forget to turn on the speakers. He found a song by Martina McBride that I had never heard to go with the video.

Click here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! What an amazing video and song! Kuddos to Ben for the wonderful birthday present, and thanks for sharing it! So beautiful.

Treva said...

Oh Emily! What a beautiful gift! What a beautiful video. I love that song...it makes me teary every time I hear it.
Love,
Treva