Monday, October 12, 2009

We Have a Climber!

First, thank you guys so much for praying for Ben's cousin's wife, Shannon. I can not tell you how much it's appreciated. There are still a lot of unknowns with her recovery. They're waiting for the swelling in her brain to cease before they can proceed with surgery for the bone injuries she sustained. Right now, it's one day at a time. Please continue praying for her and her family. This recovery is going to be very difficult. Hope is a constant companion right now.

I wanted to post some pictures I took of Ava over the weekend as she was recuperating from strep throat. Can you tell she's on the mend? She is such the climber! If anything is off the ground and near her, she'll try to climb onto it! We have about another day of amoxicillin I think. I think we might venture out to the grocery store tomorrow. I wish there was a buggy wash that coated it with antibacterial stuff. They have the wipes, but wouldn't a buggy wash be cool?

Thinking about climbing.



Climbing?



Climb on.



Almost there. Umph!



Ok, now I'll rest. I love her feet in this picture!



Uh, oh. Mommy caught me.



Cool, a basket, too!

1 comment:

Treva said...

What great pictures! And what a fun, albeit nerve racking, time! She is so adorable.
Love you!
Treva