Thursday, July 22, 2010

Comment Help

Hi!

Someone left me a comment with a great article about translation, and when I tried to publish it, it disappeared. If you're still reading this, will you please send that to me again? Thank you so much!

No word yet from our agency about Maia's paperwork. I am so hoping we hear something this week. Another Yifeng adoptive Mom I'm getting to know said that the "Lu" in Maia's name means "road" or "journey." Very fitting. She also said that when they got their daughter in 2009, she was told that the last name of "Zhaung" was the name of an orphanage director at one time. I've also read that it's a national minority group. So, we're not sure at this point. Maia's middle name, "Ti" is the one I'm very curious to know the meaning of as it's special just to Maia.

Busy... busy... busy around here!

No comments: