Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Refreshing and Stalking

I'm not sure how many times I've refreshed China Adopt Talk (aka) Rumor Queen's site this week. Every morning, after Ava's breakfast, I head to see the latest and here it is.

The CCAA had a delegation of some sort traveling and it's mentioned on the China Adopt Talk site that this is why news of referrals could be coming slowly this week.

We pretty much KNOW we're IN this batch. We just don't know when the referrals are going to start being mailed to European families and then to U.S. families. Normally, they are pretty close together.

My mailbox is sitting black and empty as mail piles up at the P.O. while we're gone. I am ever hopeful that our US approval is poking out of the large stack of bills and magazines and advertisements when we get home. Not worried. Not anxious. Just, SO wanting it to be in there when we pull in the driveway this weekend!

Again, I'll post just as soon as we know something, anything!

Maia Grace, your heart is being prepared and our hearts are being prepared to be joined together as a family, under God's authority and blessing. Much of my heart has been living in China for quite some time now. Now the rest of it can get on a plane and join the other part when we see your sweet face!

Will post soon!

Emily

1 comment:

Treva said...

Oh Emily, I am anxiously waiting with/ for you guys! You all have waited so diligently and been through so much to get here. I know that Maia is one special little girl for God to have chosen her to become your daughter. I can hardly wait for that union into your family. Hopefully you are able to get some rest this week at the beach!
Love you!
Treva