Sunday, July 18, 2010

Introducing.....Maia Grace!!!!!!!

To EVERYONE in the world that has been following this journey and praying for us!

We'd like to introduce a very special little one to you.

I'll tell the referral day story, but I KNOW you guys want to SEE her, so without further delay, we'd like to introduce you to our new daughter!!!

Maia Grace - Lu Ti Zhaung
Jiangxi Province, China
3 months old!!!
Born at Easter 2010 - 4/5/10






More translated information due early part of this week! WE ARE ECSTATIC to say the least! I'll tell the story sometime later today (Sunday) and share referral day pictures!

Praise the Lord!!! At last, the promise of Maia Grace has been FULFILLED!!!



Emily, Ben and Ava

9 comments:

Laurie said...

How exciting! Congratulations! I know you cannot wait to get her! I've been checking here every day and was thrilled to hear she is on the way! She is BEAUTIFUL and will be just perfect for your little family!

Laurie & Steve

Research-China.Org said...

Congratulations on your referral! When you are ready to obtain her newspaper finding ad, come visit us. The ad has a great photo of your daughter months younger than her referral photos! Hope you have a speedy trip!!

Brian
www.research-china.org

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! She is beautiful. Rejoicing in this wonderful news of HIS faithfulness. I am so happy for you guys and can't wait til you have her in your arms! It will be soon, dear one.

Cindy Goodson said...

Emily, I am so excited for you!!! She is beautiful and I can't wait to hear more about her!

Kari S. said...

Emily - my heart is so thankful for such an amazing God! What a blessing for your family!

malinda said...

Congrats -- she's lovely!!!

The Kapics said...

We are OVERJOYED and teary with the evidence of God's blessing...

Treva said...

She is just so beautiful! I am still so excited for you all. Can't wait to hear more. Prayers continue for you all.
Love,
Treva