Saturday, July 31, 2010

Snowed Under

Hi, Everyone!

We're still here, enjoying some cooler weather at last. I know you Tennessee folks are glad, too! I have been absolutely swamped with an eight page transition report that we have to fill out for our agency by Tuesday of this week among just every day life with Miss Ava, and I haven't had a chance to upload more pics. I will upload just as soon as I can. We're falling more and more in love with Maia every day! We've begun important steps to prepare Miss Ava for the arrival of her baby sister! This means walking around with a Chinese baby doll in my front-carrier for China. Ava has her own Chinese baby that she is talking to and taking care of, too. So far so good!

Took much needed time just be still today. Um, that was after I burned the sandwiches I was doing in the skillet. The tears flowed and I knew it was NOT about burned toast. I let them flow for awhile and talked to God until I felt more at peace. This is exhilaratingly wonderful, but it is overwhelming at the same time, especially with all of the US/China/agency paperwork and hoops and phone calls.

Looking forward to hotdogs tonight! Maybe it's what we had for dinner last night, too. :)

Peace, everyone,

Emily

No comments: