Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Busy as a Bee



Miss Ava is as busy as a little bee lately, sitting up and grabbing everything in sight. She likes to sit on this fuzzy blanket my cousin Julie made for her and play with her toys. This picture captures her bending, reaching and grabbing. Everything is now up for grabs, even the cats' tails lately! We're having to be careful about Saki and Lucy when they walk by Ava.

Also, something she's started doing lately is taking her socks off. She doesn't take them off with her hands, though. She likes to kick her legs and rub her feet together. I'll come back in a few minutes and they'll be off! I think she's going to enjoy being barefooted. Today, we went to Mr. Gattis Pizza to have lunch with a childhood friend of mine who recently adopted two little girls a little older than Ava. I turned around for a minute, and one of the girls had both of Ava's socks in her hands. I think they're working together to remove her socks! :)

No comments: